Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Introducing the IGLESIA NI CRISTO or the CHURCH OF CHRIST FROM THE FAR EAST

This is the Central Temple of the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) nestled in the heart of Quezon City, Philippines. This is where I go to attend our worship services and sing praises to our Almighty Father on Thursdays and Sundays. I belong to the English Choir. I always perform my duties as a member of the English choir at very early dawn on Thursdays and at 7 o' clock in the mornings of Sundays. As a choir member, I need to go to the Temple at least an hour before our choir drills. So expect that I need to wake up very, very early for my preparations every time I perform my duties.


Why am I so enthusiastically performing my duties? Why do I have to make sacrifices and deny myself because of my calling?

Maybe, you won't understand me if I will just state here the reasons why. It's much better to introduce to you, my Church, the Church of Christ or the Iglesia Ni Cristo.

For sure, Iglesia Ni Cristo or Church of Christ isn't really familiar to you. Here is the link to introduce my Church more to you.
http://www.incmedia.org/

To know more, please click here 
http://www.incmedia.org/watch/sof  

I hope to hear from you. 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment