Friday, February 10, 2012

I AM MOCKED BECAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST'S NAME.....I AM SAVED COME JUDGMENT DAY!



 Life on Earth has become too busy and too chaotic especially these days. Due to economic turmoil, violent natural calamities, and education deficiency, humans have become to love material things more than spiritual matters. 


Though I found it difficult to invite people to the BIBLE EXPOSITIONS of the ONLY TRUE CHURCH THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, I must not give up inviting them because I INVITE THEM TO SAVE THEIR SOULS FROM A VERY SEVERE DESTRUCTION which will happen on the SECOND COMING OF JESUS which is so very near.


Though I am experiencing persecution from a few people because of inviting them to LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF TRUTH as being proclaimed by the ministers of the CHURCH OF CHRIST or the IGLESIA NI CRISTO, I must not stop inviting them. 


One of my persecutors who told me that I am a flirt because I have been inviting her 75 year-old partner who is a professor at the College of Law of the New Era University, Philippines, and a retired judge,  is my neighbor. She lives next to my door. I always hear her saying something bad against me as if she wants to destroy my good name and my good reputation around my community.


Maybe she doesn't know that I can sue her and file her a case under oral defamation, libel, or slander. She has been insulting me life-threateningly. BUT, I have ignored all those invective words. Though she has an acid and bitter tongue, but I almost treat myself as deaf so I can't hear what she has been telling against me.


Instead, I treat everything as part of my DUTIES to my Creator, and to my Lord Jesus Christ. Every time I hear her putting stain into my name, I always tell myself that Jesus Christ was even nailed down, was given a crown of thorns, and was also asked to walk long miles carrying a cross while Romans were shouting that Jesus, my Lord, was a sinner, though my Lord has not sinned, even a single one.


I think I have already passed that stage, too, the stage when Jesus Christ was ridiculed and mocked. Though I am a sinner, I always try to make my life righteous in the eyes of my GOD, and to my Lord Jesus Christ. And during the performances of my Christian duties and during the time when I am following the WILL of my Creator, I am also laughed at and persecuted. Because of Jesus Christ's name, I am mocked and ridiculed, too. In that case, I TRULY AM SAVED COME JUDGMENT DAY.
At this time, I would like to invite again all my friends all over the world to please attend any of our BIBLE EXPOSITIONS near your place.

Here in my Locale, Central, the BIBLE EXPOSITIONS are scheduled on February 10th and 13th, 2012 at 8PM.

My friends in the Philippines, if you feel like coming, please leave your message and contact number to my facebook account. Please send a private message for me.

Tonight, the English choir will be the one performing in the choir loft. So I will be there in the choir loft, too, because I am a member of the English choir in the Locale of Central.


Even though I will be in the loft tonight, I can still entertain you if you are coming on Monday, February 13th, 2012 at 8PM.



I cordially invite you all.
Please find time to listen to the VOICE OF TRUTH for you own soul's salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment